The Zoey Blog: Wonder...as in Stevie and Bread FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wonder...as in Stevie and Bread

week 34 - smiley

This is my daughter. She's asleep in the next room. I'm awake in this one. She's cute isn't she? We're awfully biased but c'mon, cute is cute. I wonder what she'll be like when she grows up. I wonder what she'll look like. I wonder where she'll live, and what she'll do. I wonder what she'll look like with hair.

I wonder what the boys will be like that she brings home. I wonder who her friends will be. I wonder how old she'll be when she decides that she's had enough of us. I wonder what her teachers will say about her. I wonder what kind of feeling I'll have when I watch her playing in the backyard, or leaving the house for school each morning, or graduating. I wonder when she'll start to wear shoes on a regular basis.

All I do is stare at her and wonder...well, wonder and hope...hope that never goes away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home