The Zoey Blog FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just One More Tigers

So as Zoey wailed her beautiful little eyes out tonight I nearly bawled mine out too watching the Tigers take one step closer to a pennant. All the fellas need now is a win in Thursday's game against the Twins and BLAM...playoffs!

Earlier today I was billing the game as "The Tiger Killer vs. That Toledo Mud Hen" but boyo did Bonine ever show up and did Povano ever look Joe Regular? What a night. I feel guilty that I couldn't have helped June more but there wasn't much for me to do. Thank God for the Tigers to fill this gaping hole of relevance in my life. Right now I'm as useless on occasion as a squirrel with three teets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home