The Zoey Blog: Hanging onto Sunday...barely FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hanging onto Sunday...barely

Zoey online shopping

Can a guy get a copy of Pearl Jam's "Backspacer" ANYWHERE TODAY!!!! This is frustrating and it's setting a crappy precedent for a Sunday morning. Two record stores...one closed on Sunday's, the other suddenly closed period, and an empty drive home. Then I caved and thought, "screw it, I'll buy it at iTunes and find the actual shrink wrapped deal later," but even that wouldn't allow me to make the purchase. iTunes Canada doesn't have the album for sale yet and so here I sit on a perfectly fine looking Sunday pretty bummed out and ready to call it a day. It's barely lunch.

What a colossal bummer.

On a good note the sun is out and Zoey is cute as hell today, all desperate to talk and dressed like she fell out of a catalogue or somethin' so things could be worse...much worse. I really have nothing to complain about but bummed out is bummed out and you don't always need an excuse.

So instead of listening to "Backspacer" I watched Zoey do some online shopping for a new hat which, as Meg Ryan said, "will turn out to be a mistake - as almost all hats are," and contemplated watching Tom Brady vs. Mark Sanchez rather than soak up the goodness of blue skies and quiet beach.

The beach wins today and I'm happy...I mean, as happy as I can be sans Pearl Jam. At least Zoey doesn't have a credit card for all that online browsing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home