The Zoey Blog: The Deed is Done...and Done Well I Might Add FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Deed is Done...and Done Well I Might Add

Tattoo panoramic mia and Brian

After six hours under Mia Graffam's skilled hands at Black Cat Tattoo down in Chinatown in Honolulu, Hawaii I'm done, and sore and tired. I'll write more when my arm works again.

Until then...

Tattoo Mia close up
Mia Graffam from Black Cat hard at work

Then blah blah blah...six hours later...

Tattoo done 3
The kokeshi doll design was my own and Mia made it amazing, added that kind of traditional feel to a new piece of artwork

Now I'm going to sit in the shade by the ocean until my right arm works again and maybe contemplate why I chose to absolutely torture myself for 6 hours.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Teeter said...

That looks awesome!

August 16, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home