The Zoey Blog: Say "humu humu nuku nuku āpuaʻa" Three Times Fast FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, July 27, 2009

Say "humu humu nuku nuku āpuaʻa" Three Times Fast

Whoa...just stumbled into the fact that Hawaii's State fish is the humu humu nuku nuku āpuaʻa which is crazy! I don't even know what that is but that's one helluva name! I don't even want to look that up. I just want to imagine the craziest fish ever. With a name like humu humu nuku nuku āpuaʻa dat fish has gotta be nutso lookin'...it's just gotta be!

I'm picturing this...I could be wrong...

VW Fish

I really need to find something to do today that isn't just a playground for my imagination. Adventuring around in the South Pacific sun is a breeding ground for stupid thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home