The Zoey Blog: Zedder goes visiting...and meets some awfully dumb kids FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Zedder goes visiting...and meets some awfully dumb kids

week 22 - drooling

June and Zo slipped up to London today for a get together with some of June's co-workers at her new boss' house. Zo was super popular with the "groan ups" and got to meet some pretty dumb kids (they really weren't dumb at all, it just sounds funnier when I say that) who asked her what kind of milk Zoey drank when she was breastfeeding...1% or 2%?? They also kept calling her a him and eventually June had to punch one of them in the face while the other one watched. Bet those little guys don't ever get a girl mixed up with a boy again unless they look in the mirror. I'd type more but I'm laughing too hard...

Whew, that was pretty funny...wait, I'm still laughing.

There...

Nope.

Alright, I think I'm good. The kids were very sweet, June said, and they couldn't get enough of the Zed. They were also wickedly smart she added (but I think she's just sucking up after having punched one of the little rats right in the lips) and wildly interested in Zoey. The girl was surrounded with dudes today and from what I understand she loved every second of it. That's bad isn't it?

Zo had a good day...first all smiles and then all snores. Those are the best kinds of days...

Zo cow seat

She digs her new car seat (way more comfy and oh-so Zoey) and has already on occasion been misidentified as a cow which I suppose is worse than being called a boy...far worse. She seems to be handling it all with a bright and shiny grace.

No children were harmed in the making of this post...I swear. All of the children harmed were harmed way before I wrote anything down and then, of course, not by me.

2 Comments:

Blogger John Teeter said...

Hey we have the same car seat, the Brittax, but only in the flower pattern.

Question though, is the seat facing forward or backwards? It looks like it's forward facing which if so, turn it around, they have to be 20 lbs and a year before they can face forward - in an accident her back could be snapped.

If it is rear facing, ignore that I said this.

June 27, 2009 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nope ...facing backwards so I'll ignore...wait, this isn't ignoring is it? Apparently I suck at ignoring.

June 27, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home