The Zoey Blog: One toothed wonder child FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Monday, June 15, 2009

One toothed wonder child

week 21 - first tooth!

The phone rang and I excused myself at 11:11am to answer what would be the coolest call I’ve ever gotten at work.

“Zoey has a tooth coming in,” June exclaimed!

At first I thought, “How is that possible? She’s only four and a half months old,” but there it is, peeking through the pink and just waiting for years of inappropriate use, abuse, and difficult food processing. Zoey has a tooth. This is crazy.

I asked June if she took a picture of it before I even realized the ridiculousness of that remark, although if you knew June’s extra appendage with the Canon on it you might have asked the same thing.

Zoey has her first tooth. Whoa.

week 21 - first tooth!

BTW…how cool is my wife to have called me to fill me in on this Zoey milestone? Cooler than a Shaq tweet I think. I suppose almost anything is cooler than a Shaq tweet though, isn’t it?

Can’t wait to go home and see the one toothed wonder woman that’s all wrapped up in the body of a four month old.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Teeter said...

That explains the off kilter sleep as of late.

June 15, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home