The Zoey Blog: Zoey's new friend...part Hippo and part rhymin' machine FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Zoey's new friend...part Hippo and part rhymin' machine

So Earth Day came and went around here without so much as a post or rambling to acknowledge it...however, in the real world, which is barely bloggable I'm discovering, le Zo benefitted from all that tree-hugging with a new little organic beauty we like to call "HipHopapotamus"...it means nothing to Zo but it makes us giggle like crazy. Are you supposed to give earth day gifts? I'm guessing no...especially not stuffed hipopotamus' with mad rap skills...fo shizzle.

Zo w Hiphopappotamus

I'm also guessing that this Dad can do whatever he wants whenever he wants...if that means buying my daughters love then so be it. I'm not above that kind of cheapo parenting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home