The Zoey Blog: Splish splash and a naked shout out to everyone in Japan FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Splish splash and a naked shout out to everyone in Japan

Just to be clear, it's Zoey that's naked, not me...in case there was any confusion when people translate this into Japanese. You can never be too careful, you know.

Anyway...here's the Zoemeister doing her nightly bath thing...in the sink, yup, that's how she rolls. The still shot is cute but the video is heart melting...beautiful little kid splashing around in a sink...are you kidding me? A melter for sure.

Zoey bath in sink - Apr09

Now watch the video and try not to grin...of course, you're allowed not to. With the exception of a few people's children...the Samsquencher, Harm and Sime, Liam, JJ, etc...I typically don't give a @#$% either. Call me callous. I also don't much care about recycling or making sure I see all of the Oscar nominated films each year...wow, I'm a bad person. Anyway, grin if you feel the urge, don't care if that's what strikes you, I'm not all that worried about it. I'll be posting splashing little Zoey 'til my fingers are raw...parents are supposed to do that stuff, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home