The Zoey Blog: Excuse me...is that a beard on your head? FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Excuse me...is that a beard on your head?

Gerry Zo - May09

For some reason that will frustrate Dad when Zo gets a lot older, she digs the dudes...she does. She likes the sound of a man's voice, likes to play and talk to Dad or Grandad or Grandpa...the girl is just really into guys. The only exception is when guys rub their beards onto her scalp. She's not so cool with that. What I'd like to know is how that might help me when she's fifteen years old? I suppose it's great that she doesn't dig the "beard rub" but how many fifteen year old boys have full beards? I mean, besides that one kid we all went to school with who was driving in the 8th Grade.

Zo is typically pretty smitten with her Grandad but tonight she was mildly not cool with the beard on her head. I don't blame her. Gerry has more hair on his face than she has on her whole head...she's probably just jealous. I know I wouldn't be very cool with Gerry rubbing his beard on my head. He'd probably second that notion> I don't want to put words in his mouth but I'm sure he'd be comfortable with this one assumption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home