Zoey meets Aunt Serree...and likes her...a lot
Aunt Serree, relatively fresh off of the plane from Australia, stopped by to visit Zo today. The two got along just fine which was no surprise to anyone. Serree has been waiting to meet Zoey for almost 10 years! Of course, Zoey wasn't even much of an idea 10 years ago but Serree was waiting for her nonetheless. That's how cool Aunt Serree is.
Top 5 Reasons We Love Aunt Serree
1. Probably one of the sweetest, kindest, most gentle, thoughtful souls ever.
2. More fun than a monkey with a tennis racket and a can of stewed tomatoes.
3. She's ridden an elephant before...seriously. That's maybe Zoey's favorite thing.
4. She had to sell her surfboard to get home...Zoey thought that was harsh but was happy that she did it.
5. She's got some wicked pissah good parents and they raised all their kids right...Serree, Sierra, Matt, and Chookie too.
Serree and Zo never left the couch this afternoon, for something like three and half hours the gruesome twosome just chilled with a sunny lake view. After a month we're pretty sure Zoey digs the low maintenance situations, and hanging out in Aunt Serree's lap with the sun on her face and waves easing themselves into the shore under a big blue sky certainly qualifies as "low maintenance." Zoey says that Serree can visit anytime but that next time she should bring her fiance, Mike. She doesn't really know what a fiance is but she wants to meet him anyway. We're pretty sure that she thinks fiance means someone who can hook her up with elephant rides.