The Zoey Blog: Some Fun and Dumb Without a Permit FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some Fun and Dumb Without a Permit


It's 10:00pm, Monday December 29, 2008 and we've just created something fun and dumb which is probably the best combination of things on the planet unless, of course, you're talking about decisions or people, and then it's a pretty crappy combination. In this particular circumstance...or would it be in these particular circumstances?...whichever, it's an absolutely wonderful thing...in a twisted kind of way, but then even twisted is a direction, right?

My hand inexplicably hurts, I'm listening to "Drive All Night" by The Boss, my feet (and nose) are cold, and the ink in my new pens is starting to run thin...the sad inevitability of doodling and ink pens...all of that going on and somehow Smidgen & Scoatch were born. Not sure exactly what I'm going to do with them but I like them plenty already. I think they'll probably have some good adventures together and that's fine as long as I can come along too. I hope they'll entertain Elli...and maybe even Sam...and whoever feels the urge to be entertained by relatively uninspired ink...uhh...somethings. It's just dawned on me that I don't even really know what they are. I think it's best that way.

Anyway...there you go...it's not like there was a manger or anything, or you need to bring Frankenfeffer or any Goalies or Murray for that matter, you really just dropped by for a quick "hows she going" and BLAM! you bore witness to the birth of fun and dumb...or Smidgen & Scoatch in laymans terms. While we're at it what the #$%@ is a layman anyway, and why are we so lolo about histerms? Seems to me that I'd like my own terms, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home