The Zoey Blog: Tuesday After a Long Weekend Links FINAL - COVER UNIVERSE EXPLORERS ORDER


Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday After a Long Weekend Links



Listen to Asa or regret it later.

I'm totally buying June this awesome t-shirt for her new, super-rad, hot as balls, post-baby body.

I'd like to know how to find this.

Read this.

My new definition of brilliant.

Who threatens Juno, I mean really.

Want one? I do.

It's August and I really shouldn't be thinking about snow, but this has me thinking about snow.  I think New York will see us this winter.

This is some bad ass style.

This explains a lot.

I don't have much advice to give but Paris from up high...pretty awesome.  Trust me on this one.

Bet you didn't know that the University of Oregon has an ultimate frisbee team, or that they won a National Championship...or that there even was a National Championship, and that they roll with a budget of over $20,000, and travel around the country.  I want a t-shirt!  Or I might just buy one and then screen my own.

Waaay beyond cool.

I could spend a whole day perusing a site like this.

I'd like to buy these little buggers for Zed.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home